Recruitment Needs Consulting is working with a leading luxury Brand in Co Kilkenny.
They are looking to hire a permanent full-time Food and Beverage Manager to join their existing Senior Management Team at this fantastic property.
The Hotel is after a talented professional who is exceptionally passionate about Food & Beverage and takes a holistic view of the Hotels Food & Beverage Offering.
This is a crucial role within the management team at the Hotel. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing and developing 5-star standards ensuring their team is sufficiently trained to carry out the highest levels of service, and ensuring attention to detail is applied in every aspect.
They are looking for someone that is thoroughly professional, well organised, and passionate about delivering world-class service to our guests.
- Develops and implements plans where property food & beverage initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
- Leads and manages the food & beverage team, fostering a culture of growth, development and performance within the department
- Liaising with Human Resources to ensure any employee relations matters are managed in line with current legislation.
- Ensuring all F&B SOP’s and policies are up to date and in place across the department.
- Reporting on departmental KPI’s to the executive team and owners of the business regularly.
- Managing departmental financials such as payroll, consumables, and Food & Beverage sales costs.
- Full accountability of P&L control within the department.
- Ensure that all food and beverage service staff are recruited, trained and developed in line with current and future business requirements.
- Ensure all control procedures are implemented effectively.
- Ensure Health, Safety and Hygiene procedures are maintained to company standards.
- Operational responsibility for the Food and Beverage department, including shift leadership, stock purchasing, and department rotas
Requirements of the Food & Beverage Manager:
- The successful candidate will have a previous similar experience as a Food & Beverage Manager/ Supervisor Role in a hotel or good experience as a Restaurant or Bars Manager in a hotel.
- You will be passionate about food and beverage, and that’s a given!
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Experience with budgets and driving additional sales.
- Ability to drive and motivate teams through periods of change, with the ability to recognise and develop future star employees.
- The candidate must be a positive, collaborative and enthusiastic individual with excellent leadership skills and the ability and vision to effect change where the need for this is identified.
- You can communicate effectively with other managers, employees and guests.
If you believe you have the experience we have outlined above, please send your CV for consideration for this role.
Please apply in the link below, or you can speak with Ian Devoy of Recruitment Needs Consulting about this role or any other hospitality and finance roles on 0851319973.
Due to our client’s instructions, sponsorship will not be available for this role for those living outside of Ireland and who require a sponsorship visa to live and work in Ireland.
Recruitment Needs Consulting operates as a recruitment agency in the provision of this role.
Recruitment Needs Consulting prides itself on providing the highest quality permanent recruitment solutions to our candidates and business partners.
We consider every application; however, due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact successful applicants for interviews. We offer our sincerest apologies in this regard.